Change your payment method
Step 1: Find who bills you
Here's how to find who bills you for Max:
- Do one of the following:
- Here you'll find who your subscription is billed through (top of screen).
You can also check your bank statements or ask your internet, mobile, or TV provider if they bill you for Max.
Step 2: Change your payment method
If you're billed through us (WarnerMedia Direct Latin America), here's how to update your payment method:
- Go to max.com/subscription and sign in (if needed). Can't sign in?
- Choose Update Your Payment Method.
No update payment option? Take note of who you're billed through (top of screen) and find them in the Third-party billing section below.
- Add your payment info and save your changes. Can't change your payment?
Your updated payment info will be used for your next subscription charge.
If your provider isn't listed above, choose:
You need to update your payment method for your provider account. Find your provider below:
- Prime Video Channels (Brazil and Mexico only): Go to Amazon's Manage payment methods article.
- Other provider: Sign in to your provider's website, go to their Help Center, or contact them.
Looking for something else?
Need help signing in? Go to Can't sign in.