Redeem a Max promo code
Depending on the promotional offer, you can redeem a Max promo code on the web or in Max. Check the promotion details to find out if the promo code can be redeemed on new and existing accounts.
Redeem on the web
Here's how to redeem at max.com/redeem:
- Go to auth.max.com/redeem on your phone or computer.
- Enter your promo code and choose Apply.
For help, go to Troubleshooting.
- Review the promo details and choose Agree & Continue. If you need to enter a different code, choose Try New Code.
- Do one of the following:
- Have an account? Choose Sign In (upper right) and sign in to your account. Find sign in help.
- Don't have an account? Add your info and choose Create Account.
- Add your payment information (if needed).
- Choose Start Subscription.
- Choose Start Streaming and you're ready to watch Max.
Now you can sign in and stream on all your favorite devices.
Note Unless otherwise stated in the offer, after your promotional period, your subscription plan will automatically continue at the then-current rate (plus applicable taxes) until you cancel.
Redeem in Max
If your subscription is billed through us (WarnerMedia Direct), you can redeem a promo code in the Max mobile app or at max.com. Here's how:
- Open Max on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Choose your profile and then Subscription.
- Choose Redeem a Code.
(This option is only available if your subscription is billed through us.)
- Enter the code and choose Apply.
Once you've redeemed the promo code, your subscription details will update. You can only redeem one promo code on an active subscription.
When your promotional period ends, your subscription will continue at the then-current rate (plus applicable taxes) until you cancel it.
Changing to a higher-priced plan
If you redeem a promo code for a higher-priced plan, your subscription will update immediately.
Changing to a lower-priced plan
If you redeem a promo code for a lower-priced plan, your subscription will update at the start of your next billing period. If you're billed by us, you can't redeem additional promo codes while your plan changes are pending.
If you get a 'Check your email address and password' error when creating an account, there may be a Max or HBO Max account with the same email address. Choose Sign In and sign in with your email address, or choose a different email address.
If something goes wrong and you can't redeem your code, here are some things to try:
- Use a different supported browser: Chrome, FireFox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- Use an incognito or private browser window. To do this, open a new incognito or private window and then go to max.com/redeem to redeem your promo code.
Your promo code has already been redeemed. If you think this isn't the case, contact us.
Check the promo details for a promotion end date. If the promotion hasn't ended yet, contact us.
Promo codes aren't case sensitive, but won't work if there are extra spaces. Try re-entering the promo code. If you've verified the code and still get this error message, contact us.
This means you're not eligible for the promotion. If you've previously redeemed a promo code, you may not be eligible for additional promotions.
Check the promo details for the promotion start and end date. If the current date is within the promotion redemption period, contact us.
The promotion isn't available in your country or region. If you're traveling, try redeeming the code when you're back in the US.