Change your payment method
Here's how you can change the payment method for your Max subscription:
- Do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Go to auth.max.com/subscription and sign in to your account.
- Computer: Go to max.com and sign in to your account. Then, choose your profile and Subscription.
(Only Adult profiles can manage subscriptions.)
- Here you'll find who your subscription is billed through (top of screen).
- Find your billing provider below:
- WarnerMedia Direct: Choose Update Your Payment Method, then choose a payment type, add your payment info, and choose Save. Your updated payment info will be used for your next subscription charge. Can't change or add payment?
- Other provider: Find your third-party provider below.
You can also check your bank statements or ask your TV, internet, or wireless provider if they bill you for Max.
Need help signing in? Go to Can't sign in.
Third-party billing providers
Choose who bills you for Max:
Update your payment method for your app store account. Here's how:
- Amazon: Go to Amazon's Manage payment methods article.
- Apple: Go to Apple's Update your payment method article.
- Google Play: Go to Google's Edit your Google Play payment method article.
- Roku: Go to Roku's Update your payment method article.
- Samsung TV: Go to Samsung's Update subscription payment method article.
TV, internet, or wireless provider
Update your payment method for your provider account. Here's how:
- AT&T: Go to AT&T's Change payment method article.
- DIRECTV: Go to DIRECTV's Change your payment method article.
- Hulu: Go to Hulu's Change payment information article.
- Prime Video Channels: Go to Amazon's Manage payment methods article.
- Verizon Fios: In the My Fios app choose Bill and then Options > Manage Payment Account. For more options, go to Verizon's How to pay your bill article.
- Verizon +play: Sign in to your Verizon account at verizon.com/home/myverizon. Choose +play and then Manage.
- Xfinity (provided by Comcast): Go to Xfinity's Change your payment method article.
- YouTube TV: Go to YouTube TV's Update billing and payments article.
- Other provider: Sign in to your provider's website, go to their Help Center, or contact them.