What's playing on Max?
Max combines the worlds of HBO, the DC Universe, hit movies, original series together with fan-favorite genres like true crime, reality, food, and comedy.
- HBO series and movies, Max Originals, and select series and movies from Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Wizarding World, Adult Swim, Home & Health, ID, Discovery Kids, Discovery, and more
Find what's new
Here are some ways to find new titles in Max:
- Popular new releases: In Max, find the Top 10 Series and Top 10 Movies rows.
- New and coming soon: In Max, find the Just Added and Coming Soon rows.
- Choose the Bell icon in Max to get personalized recommendations (phones and tablets only).
Browse by brand
In Max, find the Brand Spotlight row and then choose a brand icon such as DC, Home & Health, or Discovery.
You can also search for titles from a brand (e.g., search for 'DC').
To find HBO titles:
- Choose HBO (top of screen).
- Find the Brand Spotlight row and choose HBO.
- Search for 'HBO.'
Max Originals are original series and movies produced for Max. To find Max Originals:
- Find the Brand Spotlight row on the Home screen and choose Max Originals.
- Search for 'Max Originals.'
To find Discovery favorites:
- Find the Brand Spotlight row and choose Discovery.
- Search for 'Discovery.'
To find Warner Bros. shows and movies:
- Find the Brand Spotlight row and choose DC or Wizarding World.
- Search for 'DC' or a show or movie title.
Browse by genre
On the Home screen, find the Browse by Genre row and choose the genre you'd like (e.g., Action, Novelas, Reality).
To browse Kids & Family titles:
- Choose Kids & Family (top of screen).
- Find the Browse by Genre or Brand Spotlight row and then choose Kids & Family.
You can create a Kids profile that limits what content ratings your child can watch. When a Kids profile is selected, your child can browse by Movies, Series, Characters, and brands.
Shows & movies Q&A
Most new HBO shows and movies are available on Max when they air on HBO. To find out when new HBO episodes will be available, go to HBOLatam.com and search for a series by name.
HBO live shows and events require time to be prepared for Max. Such content is usually available within 24 hours of the original broadcast.
Some movies and shows are available for a limited time only.
We aim to provide the most robust offerings and will continue to bring high-quality programs to our streaming platform.
If an episode isn't available, go to Missing episode on Max.
Shows and movies on Max are rated by a local ratings organization. Ratings provide guidance about the age-appropriateness of episodes and movies on Max. The maturity rating for an episode or movie appears:
- On the details page for an episode or movie.
- In the upper-left corner when you first start playing an episode or movie.
To limit what your kids can watch, go to All about Kids profiles.
To find out which titles are leaving Max, find the Last Chance row.
Here’s how to find movies from your region and other countries:
- Scroll down to the Explore by Genre row.
- Choose Local Productions or International.
The International genre includes titles from other countries, including the acclaimed original series from HBO Europe, HBO Asia, and HBO North America.
You can share what you’re watching using the Max mobile app:
- On your phone or tablet, select the movie or series you want to share (you can share a series, but not individual episodes).
- Choose the Share icon and then the app you want to share to (e.g., Messages, Instagram, Facebook, or X).
Note The Share feature is only available with Adult profiles.
No. Max doesn't currently offer pay-per-view shows or events.