All about Max
Max brings all the iconic programming that you love about HBO Max together with an even deeper library of crave-worthy genres like true crime, documentaries, food, home, and more – all for the same great price.
Dive into the worlds of HBO, the DC Universe, and Harry Potter—plus hit movies, original series, and the best in true crime, food, comedy, and reality. Discover entertainment for every mood and everyone in the household, all in one place.
- All of HBO Max: HBO series and movies, Max Originals, and select series and movies from Warner Bros., the DC Universe, Cartoon Network, the Turner Library, Looney Tunes, Adult Swim, and more.
- Discovery favorites: The best real-life shows from your favorite TV brands: HGTV, the Food Network, TLC, ID, Magnolia, Discovery, and more.
Find out more at max.com.
You can stream Max on phones, tablets, computers, TVs, streaming players, set-top boxes, and game consoles. For more info, go to Which devices work with Max?
Here are the Max plans and prices (not including applicable taxes):
- With Ads - $9.99/month or $99.99/year (16% savings)
Stream in Full HD on 2 devices at once
- Ad-Free - $15.99/month or $149.99/year (over 20% savings)
Stream in Full HD on 2 devices at once, up to 30 offline downloads*
- Ultimate Ad-Free - $19.99/month or $199.99/year (over 16% savings)
Stream in 4K UHD on 4 devices at once, up to 100 offline downloads*
Find out more at Max plans.
*May include restrictions in some content categories.
The payment methods vary depending on who you subscribe through:
- Max.com: You can use any of the following: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and PayPal. Please note that your credit or debit card needs to be U.S. issued and support automatic recurring payments.
- TV, internet, or wireless provider: Check with your provider to find out which payment methods are accepted.
- App store: Check with your app store (Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Roku, or Samsung Checkout) to find out which payment methods are accepted.
At this time we don't have discounted student subscriptions.
Some colleges and universities include access to Max. To find out if your college or university offers Max, go to Max providers.
At this time we don't have Max gift cards.