Change an Amazon-billed subscription
If you subscribed on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire tablet, then your subscription is billed through the Amazon Appstore.
Billed through another provider? Go to Change your Max subscription.
Amazon Appstore billing Q&A
- In Max, do one of the following:
- Phone, tablet, or computer: Choose your profile and then Subscription.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon and then Subscription.
(Only Adult profiles can manage subscriptions.)
- Here you'll find your current plan. Explore Max plans.
To change your Amazon-billed plan, go to How do I change my plan?
Need help signing in? Go to Can't sign in.
Your subscription automatically renews on your next billing date. Here's how to find your next billing date:
- Go to amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions and sign in to your Amazon account.
- In the Your Subscriptions section, find Max and take note of the auto-renewal date.
- Your Max subscription automatically renews until you cancel it.
- Deleting the Max app does not cancel your subscription.
- Cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before your next billing date to avoid further charges.
Here's how to cancel your Amazon-billed subscription:
- Sign in to your Amazon account at amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions.
- Find your Max subscription and turn off auto-renewal.
Once canceled, you should get an email from Amazon confirming your cancellation. You can continue streaming until your subscription expires at the end of your billing period. You can resubscribe to Max at any time.
For more help, go to Amazon's Manage your Appstore subscription article.
Need billing help? Go to Amazon Appstore.