Can I get a refund?
Refund policies vary by billing provider. Your billing provider is who you pay for your Max subscription.
First, find out who your Max subscription is billed through:
- In Max, do one of the following:
- Phone, tablet, or computer: Choose your profile and then Subscription.
- TV device: Choose the Settings icon and then Subscription.
(Only Adult profiles can manage subscriptions.)
- Here you'll find who your subscription is billed through (top of screen):
- Amazon Appstore (Brazil and Mexico only): Check out Amazon's Digital products return policy.
- Apple: Go to Apple's Request a refund article.
- Google Play: Go to Google's Learn about refunds article.
- Roku: Go to Roku's refund policy article.
- Samsung: Contact us with regard to any refund requests.
- WarnerMedia Direct Latin America: Unless required by applicable law, there is a no refund policy for subscriptions billed directly through WarnerMedia. If there's an unexpected charge or you have any billing concerns, please contact us for help.
- Other provider: Contact your billing provider and ask about their refund policy.
To find your billing provider, you can also review your bank statements or ask your internet, mobile, or TV provider if they bill you for Max.
Need help signing in? Go to Can't sign in.
What if the charge isn't what I expected?
If your charge looks different than you expected, here are a few possible reasons:
- Applicable taxes are added to your subscription charge for the country where you started your subscription.
- You may have a different plan or billing period than you thought. Which plan do I have?
- Your promotional or discounted period may have ended and you were charged the then-current subscription rate.
If none of these reasons apply and your subscription is billed through WarnerMedia Direct Latin America, please contact us for help (instead of your payment service). If you're billed through another company, go to Unexpected subscription charge or contact them for help.