Streaming on too many devices
You can stream Max on multiple devices at the same time. The number of devices you can stream on at once depends on your subscription plan:
|Plan||Number of streams|
Here's how to find your subscription plan:
'Streaming on too many devices' message
If you're getting this message, find out how many devices are streaming with your account:
- Sign in to Max on your phone, tablet, or computer. Can't sign in?
- Choose your profile, then Account and Devices.
(Only Adult profiles can manage devices.)
- Take note of devices with today's date.
- To start streaming on another device, stop streaming on a device that's currently streaming. Here's how:
- Ask someone in your household to stop streaming Max. (After you stop streaming, you may need to wait a few minutes before you can start streaming on another device.)
- Sign your account out of a device (choose the X beside a device).
For more info about managing devices using your account, go to Manage your devices.