Streaming on too many devices
You can sign in to Max on different devices and stream on multiple screens at the same time (the number of screens depends on your subscription plan).
|Plan||Number of screens|
Here's how to find your subscription plan:
'Streaming on too many devices' message
If you're getting this message, find out how many devices are using your account:
- Sign in to Max on your phone, tablet, or computer at max.com. Can't sign in?
- Choose your profile, then Account and Devices.
(Only Adult profiles can manage devices.)
- Take note of devices with today's date.
- To start streaming on another device, stop streaming on a device that's currently streaming. Here's how:
- Ask someone in your household to stop streaming Max. (After you stop streaming, you may need to wait a few minutes before you can start streaming on another device.)
- Sign your account out of a device (choose the X beside a device).
For more info about managing devices using your account, go to Manage your devices.