Stop unwanted use of your account
If you think someone might have access to your Max account without your permission, we recommend changing your password. This will sign your account out of all devices.
For a list of devices that have access to your account, go to Manage your devices.
Change your password
To change your Max account password:
- Sign in to Max on your phone, tablet, or computer. Can't sign in?
- Choose your profile and then Account.
- Choose the Edit icon next to Password.
- Enter your current password.
If you don't know your password, you can reset your password instead.
- Enter a new password and choose Save.
Your password is updated and your account is signed out of all devices. Now, sign in to Max with your new password.
If you get this message, it means the password you entered doesn't match what we have for your account. To resolve this, try the following:
For account safety tips, go to Help keep your account secure.